The Standiana Park
The Standiana Park is the Canottieri Ravenna sports venue.
The location includes an artificial lake, a gym, locker rooms, offices and meeting rooms, an extensive green area and ample parking.
The Standiana lake is 2500 meters long and 700 meters long and hosts an Olympic rowing field with 8 lanes. It is considered as one of the more equipped rowing competition fields in Europe.
Every year it is chosen by different clubs and foreign national teams for their workouts. It hosts national and international competition of rowing, canoeing, dragon boat, wakeboarding, pinend swimming.
- 2000 meters Olympic rowing field with 8 lanes, with signs every 250 meters
- 3 large docks for rowing boat sand motorboats
- Dock for motorboat rescue
- Floating docks for start alignements
- Boat racks
- Possibility to rent motorboats and Filippi rowing boats
- 5,7 km road that runs along the entire lake and the race field. It can be traveled on foot or by bycicle
- 1000-seat grandstands, including 500 covered seats
- Three-storey Jury Tower equipped for timekeepers, photofinish, press rooms, tv shootings
- Weight Room with Technogym equipment for legs, torso, arms and back traiking
- Free body activities room
- 9 Concept 2 indoor rowing machines
- 6 Skillmill Technogym indoor rowing machines
- 5 large changing rooms with showers, toilets and lockers
- Extensive grass field
- Deck chairs and sunbeds
- Barbecue area
- Covered Gazebo
- Basketball court
- Seven-a-side football field
- Ample parking
- Over 100 seats capacity
- Video projector with PC Connection
- Conference table